Have you ever been frustrated at how your sunset turned out? Have you seen an amazing sunset, photographed it and then when you got home were disappointed in the final images – that looked nothing like the impressive sunset you just witnessed? If you have ever experienced these common setbacks, this self-paced course was made for you. We were able to negotiate a 20% discount which ends soon, simply use the discount code picturecorrect20 at checkout. Deal found here: Amazing Sunset Photography
This step-by-step video series aims to teach you how to photograph a sunset like a professional. Take this course at your own pace, come back and re-watch sections if you like, or watch the entire course in one-go. It’s recommended that you watch one section at a time and then go out and practice what you have learned.
Topics Covered (7 Videos and Over 65 Minutes of Content):
- Equipment needed
- Getting ready for the sunset photo shoot
- What to bring along on a shoot
- Choosing the best location to photograph
- Using the HDR technique to capture a sunset image
- Using the long exposure technique to capture the sunset
- Tips and tricks for tack-sharp images—even when it’s dark!
- Download and create an HDR image from three separate images
- How to edit sunset images to really make them stand out
- More post-processing tips and tricks
- How to share your images for maximum impact and interaction
You’ll also get quizzes to help you learn and the original images from the shoot featured in the series—download them and edit along with pro photographer Brent Mail.
How to Get the Course for a Discount This Week:
This includes instant lifetime access to the course. Use the discount code picturecorrect20 to get the course for just $ 37.60 (normally $ 47). It also carries a 60 day guarantee, if you are not satisfied with any part of the course just let them know and they will give you a full refund so there is no risk in trying it.
Offer found here: The Amazing Sunset Photography Course at 20% Off
Go to full article: Amazing Sunset Photography
Article from: PictureCorrect