Because of the complexity of the programs, we’d rather you get the information straight from the sournce rather than try to summarize the programs here.
Canon’s Current DLSR Instant Rebates
- Canon EOS 1D-X/1D-X II/5Ds/5Ds R/5D III/6D
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II/80D/70D
- Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i/T5i/SL1/T6/T5
A few items to note:
- The 5D-series and 6D instant rebates are scheduled to expire June 18; the 1D-X/1D-X II rebates run through July 2.
- The 1D X Mark II Premium Kit will continue qualifying for a $ 300.00 rebate (free Cfast card and reader) through July 2.
- The 7D II and 70D instant rebates are scheduled to expire June 18; the 80D rebates run through July 2.
- The Rebel T6i instant rebates are scheduled to expire June 18; the remaining Rebel-series cameras feature rebates going through July 2, but exactly which kits qualify for rebates depends on the date range of purchase (June 12 – June 18 or June 18 – July 2).
- The EOS M3 instant rebates are scheduled to expire June 18; the EOS M10 rebates run through July 2.
Unfortunately, Canon decided to dramatically scale back the number of lenses and flashes which qualify for instant rebates in the now-current program. By my count, Canon removed 34 items (30 lenses + 4 flashes) and added only 1 (the Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM).
However, there is a silver lining. Some of the more popular L-series zooms are still on the list and several of those rebates actually increased $ 50.00 compared to the last rebate program.
Canon DSLR, Lens & Flash Rebates