Enter the Photomatix “Spring in HDR” Photography Contest Today!
Over the last few years here at dPS, we’ve run very some very popular competitions with our partners to give away some of their great photographic products to lucky dPS readers.
We are lucky enough to be able to do it again today!
Enter to Win One of NINE Photomatix Licenses
For this competition, HDRsoft is giving away THREE Photomatix Pro Plus Bundles, THREE Photomatix Pro, AND THREE Photomatix Essentials.
HDRsoft, the maker of the popular Photomatix software and pioneer of HDR photography post-processing, bring you the “Spring in HDR” photo contest.
What is HDR, you ask? HDR stands for “high dynamic range.” In simple terms, dynamic range is basically just the difference between the lightest light and darkest tones in a scene. HDR photography lets you capture a high contrast scene as you saw it. Take three or more photos with different exposures and merge them to create one stunning HDR image.
With spring in full swing, let’s have fun and SPRING into HDR!
These prizes are designed to help every level of photographer create impressive HDR pictures. Each prize will be won by a different dPS reader.
Photomatix Pro and Essentials offer the dPS readers High Dynamic Range photography software to:
Merge bracketed photos to HDR
- Load photographs taken at different exposures (a.k.a. bracketed photos) to merge them into a single HDR image.
- You can leave your tripod at home. Photomatix will align your bracketed photos for you.
- If there are moving objects or people between the bracketed shots, Photomatix will remove them via its ghost removal tools.
Adjust the HDR image to your liking
- Choose from a wide variety of styles, with built-in presets from natural looks right through to surreal or grunge effects.
- Try different HDR styles and fine-tune the HDR settings to find enhancements that work best for your photo.
Three grand prize winners will win the Photomatix Pro Plus Bundle, a $ 119 value. Three second prize winners will win Photomatix Pro, a $ 99 value. Finally, three third place winners will win Photomatix Essentials 4, a $ 39 value.
THREE Grand Prizes
Photomatix Pro Plus Bundle – a $ 119 Value
Bundle of two products:
- Photomatix Pro 6
- Tone Mapping Plugin for Photoshop
3 second place prize winners will receive Photomatix Pro 6 – $ 99 Value
Photomatix Pro is a standalone program (running on Windows and Mac) to create HDR photos with the look you want, from natural to artistic, using one-click presets and a large range of settings.
- Merge bracketed photos to HDR.
- Automatic alignment of hand-held photos.
- Advanced ghost removal tools.
- 6 HDR styles (Tone Mapping / Fusion).
- Over 70 HDR settings and 40 built-in presets.
- Create an HDR “Look” with a single photo.
- Native RAW file support.
- Brush Tool.
- Options for real estate photography.
- Batch processing.
- Plugin for Lightroom included.
Three third place prize winners will receive – Photomatix Essentials 4 – $ 39 Value
Photomatix Essentials is an easy-to-use standalone program (running on Windows and Mac) to create HDR photos with the look you want, from natural to artistic, using one-click presets and streamlined settings.
- Merge of bracketed photos to HDR.
- Automatic alignment of hand-held photos.
- Automatic ghost removal.
- 4 HDR styles (Tone Mapping / Fusion).
- 33 HDR settings and 30 built-in presets.
- HDR “Look” with a single photo.
- Native RAW support.
- Plugin for Photoshop Elements included.
Learn a little more about Photomatix Pro 6 HERE
How to Win
To win this competition you’ll need to:
- Download a free trial of Photomatix Pro or Photomatix Essentials from HERE
- Load a bracketed photo set or a single photo of your favorite shots in Photomatix Pro or Photomatix Essentials, to create an HDR photo and adjust it to your liking.
- Post your HDR photo in our comments section below, include a few words about what you like about the software…and of course, a few words about your HDR photo. It’s as easy as that!
Do this in the next month and on or about July 20, 2018, the team at HDRsoft will choose the nine best photos and comments, and we will announce the winners in the following days.
Deadline to enter is July 6, 2018, 04:59 pm AEST (July 6, 2018, 02:59 am EDT). Photos and comments left after the deadline will not be considered.
Please click HERE for full contest rules, terms and conditions.
There’s no need to write essay length comments to win, just what you like about Photomatix and/or HDR. Don’t forget to include your HDR photo in our comments section below. We encourage you to have fun and be creative!
This competition is open to everyone, no matter where you live. To enter – simply leave your photo and comment below.
HDRsoft will be offering a 25% discount on Photomatix when we announce the winners. Make sure to get your trial now and watch out for the announcement after July 20th!
Learn more about Photomatix HERE
Disclaimer: HDRsoft is a paid partner of dPS.
The post Enter for a Chance to Win One of NINE Photomatix Licenses! appeared first on Digital Photography School.