Upper Saddle River, N.J. (October 18, 2016) – Manfrotto, a leading global innovator and manufacturer of premium photo, video and lighting support products and accessories, will debut their newest line of products at the PDN PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo in Booth No. 555 from Oct. 20-22, 2016 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Also on display will be the latest products from their affiliated brands: Gitzo, Lastolite by Manfrotto, Avenger, Xume Adapters, Bowens, Gossen, Metz and National Geographic Bags.
New products that will be featured include:
- Manfrotto XPRO Monopod+ family for Photo & Video: first-of-its-kind Full Fluid Base bringing fluidity to all three axes for the ultimate smoothness in an extremely compact solution, allowing hybrid functionality for still pictures and video footage.
- Manfrotto Befree Live: the smallest, most versatile on-the-go video head & kits in the Manfrotto range to date.
- Manfrotto Befree Colors: Four new colors with larger feet and a center column hook for added stability.
- Manfrotto Advanced & Street Compact System Camera (CSC) Bags: five highly functional, lightweight and stylish bags designed to comfortably carry CSCs, compact DSLRs, lenses and equipment.
- Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader-55 Roller Bag: a highly protective, stylish international carry-on bag perfect for traveling photographers and videographers.
- Manfrotto Pro Light 3N1 Backpacks: three-in-one comfortable carrying solutions dedicated to commercial photographers & videographers on the go.
- Manfrotto Lifestyle Windsor Collection: four stylish photography carrying solutions featuring genuine leather trim, premium fabric and metal details.
- Manfrotto TwistGrip for Smartphones: the new, game-changing accessory for taking awesome smartphone images and videos.
- Gitzo Systematic Tripods & Monopods: featuring new ultra-stable feet, this is the high-end choice for photographers who use long lenses and heavy cameras.
- Xume Adapters: with a patented magnetic system, Xume Quick Release Adapters enable photographers to quickly and safely lock the required filter on a lens, exactly when they need it.
- Metz: M400 Flash, announced at Photokina, is 30 percent smaller than traditional flashes and includes continuous adjustable LED and new easy-to-use interface.
- Bowens Generation X: two new flash systems: XMT – an all-in-one battery unit for location lighting and XMS – engineered to be the go-to system for photographers who need a function-rich and completely reliable flash in the studio.
Live studio demonstrations of Manfrotto, Lastolite by Manfrotto, Bowens, Metz and Gossen will be happening each day by Manfrotto Ambassadors Tony Gale and Michel Leroy.
This year the PDN PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo will host the Lucie Technical Awards. The Manfrotto Pro Light RedBee-210 Backpack and Lastolite by Manfrotto Ezybounce Bounce Card have both been selected as 2016 finalists for the Camera Bag and Light Modifier categories, respectfully.
“Manfrotto continues to be the true innovator in the imaging accessory business,” said Adam Mirabella, President, Manfrotto Distribution USA. “At PhotoPlus, we’ll showcase products that professionals everywhere can count on like our XPRO series. You will also see products from us that speak to the CSC user, for professionals and hobbyists alike. In fact, we have a whole line of bags designed in Italy for the CSC photographer. In addition, we are shattering perceptions people have about smartphone photography by introducing cutting-edge support accessories like TwistGrip that take everyday images to new heights. And, we are announcing Manfrotto’s first travel video tripod kit – the Befree Live. Visit us in Booth No. 555 to see the future of imaging accessories!”
B&H carries Gitzo, Lastolite, Avenger, Xume Adapters, Bowens, Gossen, Metz and National Geographic Bags.