Landscape photography is a passion many photographers share. You don’t need a lot of special gear like lighting equipment, and you can do it anywhere.
The challenge is to make your photos a cut above the rest, so they stand out in a crowd. So, how do you do that? Well for starters you can read through the following articles and get some tips. Then plan a day and go out and shoot some landscapes.
In no particular order here are the most popular articles related to landscape photography on dPS in the last year, 2015:
- 7 Landscape Photography Mistakes That Could be Ruining Your Photos
- A Super Simple Way to Make Landscape Photos POP Using Lightroom
- 5 Quick Reasons to Use the Nifty Fifty for Landscape Photography
- 5 Ways to Create Dramatic Landscape Photos at Midday
- Why I Switched From LEE Filters to Formatt-Hitech for Landscape Photography
- 10 Essential Pieces of Gear you Need for Landscape Photography
- How to Process a Landscape Photo in 5 Minutes Using Photoshop
- How to Solve 5 Composition Conundrums Faced by Landscape Photographers
- 8 Common Landscape Photography Mistakes
- One Compositional Technique to Transform Your Landscape Photos
- Tips for Creating Landscape Photos during the Golden Hour
- 3 Simple Tips for Subtle Landscape Photography Post-Processing
- 8 Tips for Fall Landscape Photography
- 5 Tips to Take Your Landscape Photography from Good to Great
You can also check out the dPS ebook: Living Landscapes
The post Most Popular Landscape Photography Articles on dPS in 2015 by Darlene Hildebrandt appeared first on Digital Photography School.