In Understanding Light: Book One it talks about the physical properties of light: how it moves, how it changes, and how it reacts. They also talked about how it affects the human mind, and the importance of shadows. In Understanding Light: Book Two it concentrates on how a photographer uses light as a tool for creation. And we were able to negotiate a 62% discount for our readers today. Deal found here: Understanding Light Book Two at 62% Off
This guide is designed to give you the ability to recognize, control, and manipulate LIGHT, taught through 155 pages of fast easy learning packed with illustrations, case-studies and assignments to verify your knowledge.
When you can truly recognize and control light you will have mastered the fundamental building block of photography— whether it is in-camera or in post-production editing.
Some of the Many Topics Covered:
- How to Use “The Secret of Lighting Control” to create any image that YOU can Dream up
- The Honest, no “BS” truth about Lighting Gear
- How to “Mastermind” light manipulation – for better landscapes, portraits, and macro shots (just to name a few)
- The dirty little “Secrets of Light Removal”
- Clear and straight-forward advice that will instantly raise the quality of your work from beginner to ‘Master Photographer’
- Why you need to live and die by Bending Shadows
- Why many photographers MISS the shot- and learn why YOU won’t (because you will know what to do with the light)
- Discover the Pure Magic of creating Light and composition
- And so much more!
About the Author:
Kent DuFault began creating photographs seriously in 1974. Since then, he has taken photographs (and created the light for those photographs) of everything from jet airplanes to alfalfa seeds.
His images have won numerous awards, they’ve been published in magazines around the world, and he even operated his own commercial photography studio for three decades.
Today, he is prolific in his writing and training and passion for the subject of photography.
His writing style is clear and concise. He has trained thousands of photographers with his insight into the art and technique of the medium.
Let him help you Master Light.
How to Get it for a Discount Today (with a Bonus):
We were able to negotiate a 62% discount for our readers today for those of you working to improve your lighting skills. And the offer includes a bonus light evaluation cheat sheet that you can carry in your camera bag. It also carries a 90 day no-questions-asked guarantee so there is no risk in trying it.
Deal found here: Understanding Light Book Two at 62% Off
Go to full article: New: Understanding Light Advanced Guide
What are your thoughts on this article? Join the discussion on Facebook
PictureCorrect subscribers can also learn more today with our #1 bestseller: The Photography Tutorial eBook