Street photography is a fun and popular genre of photography that anybody can do. But it’s not as easy as it looks to get really good, storytelling images.
For this week’s photography challenge you’ll need to hit the streets and show us your best. If you need some tips, here are some ideas:
- The Ultimate Guide to Street Photography
- Panning and Other Tips for Adding Motion to Your Street Photography
- 4 Ways To Make Better Street Portraits While Traveling
- Which Street Photography Lens is Right for You?
- 7 Tips for Capturing the Decisive Moment in Street Photography
- 8 Advanced Street Photography Tips to Get You to the Next Level
Weekly Photography Challenge – Street Photography
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images in the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.