There are many ways to carry around your precious camera gear – so which is the best? Well, that is a very subjective question, that only you can answer. In this video from the Camera Store, Jordan demonstrates some of the pros and cons of the most popular options.
Here is a list of all the camera carrying bags, straps and other options mentioned in the video and a few extras.
List of camera straps mentioned:
- Op/Tech Pro Loop Neoprene neck strap
- BlackRapid Curve Strap Ultra Padded
- Cotton Carrier Camera System
- Lowepro S&F Technical vest system
- Lowepro S&F Technical Belt
- Pro Trekker 650 AW Camera Backpack
- Manfrotto Pro Light camera backpack RedBee-210
- Lowepro Tahoe BP 150 backpack
- Lowepro Slingshot Edge 250 AW
Other kinds of bags:
- Domke Journalist Chronicle Shoulder Bag
- Kelly Moore Luna fashion bag
- Ona makes stylish designer leather bags
- Jill-e Designs also make fashionable bags
- Filson makes stylish unisex bags
OR read this to avoid having a bag collection in your closets like I do – 5 Camera Bag Hacks to Help You Curb the Temptation of Buying More.
Others options not mentioned:
What do you use?
So of all those options, which do you use to carry your gear? Are their other options we’ve missed? Please tell us in the comments below.
The post Quick Video Review – What is the Best Camera Bag or Way to Carry Your Gear? appeared first on Digital Photography School.