- Holds SLR camera with lens attached
- Under arm safety tether
- FR-3 fastener couples to connector-2
- CR-2 connector-2 a smooth swivel with a positive lock to ensure the safety of the camera and lens
- BRAD MOD secures the strap during action shots
- Ballistic nylon with Cordura nylon
- TPE foam,
- 1.0″ bomb proof nylon webbing
- Duraflex acetal bomb proof nylon used in connectors
Note from Sean: This is my all-time favorite camera strap. If my camera’s not on a tripod, it’s likely attached to one of these. The strap makes carrying the camera for long periods of time almost effortless.
If you use Arca-style plates and clamps, be sure to check out my post on converting the BR strap for use with Arca-style plates.