In this video from Johny Spencer, learn how to use the local adjustment tools inside Lightroom to do dodging and burning. The idea behind this technique is about highlighting certain areas of your image and really make them pop.
You don’t have to be a Lightroom or processing master to d so this. Just follow along and watch the video below:
Did you learn some good tips? Did the video make you want to go to the beach? I did for me! Well now is the time to put your new skills to use and try it out on some of your images.
Need more Lightroom help? Try these dPS articles:
- 10 Lightroom Tricks That Will Make Your Life Easier
- Lightroom Local Adjustments – Radial Filter Versus the Adjustment Brush
- Unlocking the Power of the Basic Panel in Lightroom
- The dPS Ultimate Guide to Getting Started in Lightroom for Beginners
- 5 Lightroom Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- How to Make Custom Camera Raw Profiles for Lightroom & Photoshop