With the latest update to A.I.Gigapixel the first and only intelligent image resizer for your computer just became even more powerful. With additional options for image enhancement, 3 sets of new Artificial Intelligence models to resize high-quality input images or even images with a lot of noise. They also refined the A.I. in the existing models to produce even more accurate results.
If you had trouble running the application before, they just added CPU processing so A.I. Gigapixel can now run on most computers.
Primary Updates in AI Gigapixel 1.1:
- Expanded system compatibility with a CPU mode, which allows more users without a robust GPU to run A.I. Gigapixel on their machine.
- 6 new Artificial Intelligence models for different scaling (200%, 400%, 600%) across three settings for input image quality:
– None – For high-quality images without noise, results in much better detail retention
– Medium: Improved versions of the included enhancement models
– High: For images with lots of noise and artifacts, produces a smoother artifact free enlargement while retaining and enhancing perceived details in the image.
- Resolved issue with not retaining DPI sometimes
- Resolved sizing issue with size not passing through correctly sometimes
- Bug fixes
- (this is a free update to current owners of AI Gigapixel, current owners can get the update here)
A.I. Gigapixel is the first desktop application to use a breakthrough in artificial intelligence (A.I.) to enlarge your images while adding natural details for an amazing result. This is in stark contrast to existing image resizers that produce images that are blurry, unrealistically painterly, or lack detail.
A.I. Gigapixel performs millions of calculations per pixel in your image, resulting in trillions of computations for your image to ensure it enhances all the right details. This many calculations on a full-size RAW image can take time to complete, but the results speak for themselves.
How to Get Topaz A.I. Gigapixel:
Enlarge your images with revolutionary A.I. upsampling to create up to 3600% more pixels. Our readers can use the coupon code picturecorrect to get 15% off.
Found here: Topaz A.I. Gigapixel
Go to full article: Topaz A.I. Gigapixel Update
What are your thoughts on this article? Join the discussion on Facebook
PictureCorrect subscribers can also learn more today with our #1 bestseller: The Photography Tutorial eBook