Achieving perfect photography requires more than just in-camera skills in today’s environment. Yes, even the professionals now rely on post-production skills to PERFECT their images. One of the most important photo editing skills to learn is called “Masking” and a new in-depth guide was just released to help photographers master it. “This is THE no.1 editing skill I wish I’d learnt when I started…” We were able to negotiate a 52% discount for our readers today which ends soon. Deal found here: Understanding Masking for Photographers at 52% Off
How many times have you returned home to review your pictures only to spot something you missed when you took the shot? Something that totally ruins the photograph…
After you read this new masking guide you’ll realize that you are no longer tied to what you find. You can clean up the bugs in your shots. Fix those less than perfect rose petals. Take out that pesky truck that parked right in the middle of your landscape shot.
It includes 171 pages of training, illustrations, and self-check quizzes. Covering the masking techniques and secrets in ALL of the popular editing software packages. (Inc. Lightroom, Photoshop, Elements, Camera Raw & Mobile Photography editing apps. It covers it all!)
Some of the Many Topics Covered:
- Never again waste a photo because of some unwanted object in the background…
- Discover how to mask and improve your photographs not only with your computer but also on your mobile phone!
- The Honest, no “bull crap” truth about leaving visual artifacts behind- (You don’t want to be the photographer that does this.)
- How to use both “Reveal All” and “Hide All” masks to their advantage
- Learn how to “Mastermind” masking and layers—
- The dirty little “Secrets of Clipping Masks”
- Clear straightforward advice on how to keep multiple masks in a neat and tidy order.
- Why your masking technique will live or die based on your knowledge of feathering…
- Why many photographers will miss opportunities because they don’t know how to properly use masking (and why you won’t because you’ll have that knowledge)!
- Surprising solutions to altering masks in Lightroom
- Discover the Pure magic and Joy of Creating the “Perfect” photograph—
- And so much more!
About the Author:
Kent DuFault has helped thousands of photographers like you, with his various best-selling books. He has an incredible teaching method. It’s simple to follow, easy to understand and never boring. Imagine sitting down with an old friend for a fireside chat. That’s what learning from Kent is like. The art of masking can seem intimidating. With this guide Kent provides you with easy step-by-step instructions.
How to Get a Discounted Copy Today (With Bonuses):
We were able to negotiate a 52% discount (normally $ 40, currently just $ 19). It also comes with an unbeatable 90-day, double-your-money-back guarantee so there’s no risk in trying it. Plus, you’ll get a bonus masking cheat sheet and bonus tutorial video with our deal – all of which ends soon.
Deal found here: Understanding Masking for Photo Editing at 52% Off
Go to full article: Understanding an Essential Photo Editing Skill: Masking
What are your thoughts on this article? Join the discussion on Facebook
PictureCorrect subscribers can also learn more today with our #1 bestseller: The Photography Tutorial eBook
The post Understanding an Essential Photo Editing Skill: Masking appeared first on PictureCorrect.