Do you have trouble getting your photos to reflect what you saw and felt when you shot them? Do you ever feel that your photos look dull and uninspiring? This best-selling tutorial course is designed to help you transform your editing process. Discover the Lightroom tricks and methods that award-winning photographer, Mitchell Kanashkevich uses for his amazing images. We were able to negotiate an exclusive 60% discount for our readers which ends soon. Deal found here: Understanding Post-Processing at 60% Off
Understanding Post-Processing is a unique educational tool from an award-winning travel photographer. You learn through action, by working on the 10 provided RAW files and following the steps in the 10 video tutorials. Every important technique is illuminated in more depth through the 52 additional examples that are de-constructed. The knowledge you’ll gain will save you countless hours. There’s a decade’s worth of trial, error and evolution covered in these tutorials.
- 10 RAW images to get you practicing right away.
- 10 in-depth video tutorials on how to post-process every RAW image.
- 52 more photo examples (inside the videos).
- Nearly 3 total hours of original, jargon-free educational video material.
- A special focus on learning not only the How? but the Why?
Is Understanding Post-Processing for You? Yes, If You:
- Feel that your images don’t reach their full potential due to post-processing.
- Desire to create photos that reflect what you saw and felt.
- Aim to have your photos look lively, dynamic and punchy.
- Are looking for the right balance between under and over processing.
- Want to understand not only the How? but the Why? behind post-processing.
- Prefer to learn Lightroom in a practical, hands-on way.
- Want to know how a pro-photog post-processes images for world-renowned publications.
About the Photographer – Mitchell Kanashkevich is a travel/documentary photographer. His work has appeared in magazines such as National Geographic Traveler, Vanity Fair, Lonely Planet Traveler, Geographical UK and has made its way into private photo collections around the world. Mitchell attributes a large part of his success to his thorough knowledge and understanding of post-processing.
“No matter how strong the composition, how dramatic the moment or how interesting the subject in the viewfinder, a potentially great photo never shines until it is post-processed with knowledge.” -Mitchell Kanashkevich
How to Get the Tutorials for a Discount Today:
We were able to negotiate an exclusive 60% discount for PictureCorrect readers which ends soon. It also comes with an unbeatable 90-day, double-your-money-back guarantee so there is no risk in trying it.
Deal found here: Understanding Post-Processing at 60% Off
Go to full article: Understanding Photography Post-Processing at 60% Off
What are your thoughts on this article? Join the discussion on Facebook
Article from: PictureCorrect
The post Understanding Photography Post-Processing at 60% Off appeared first on PictureCorrect.