Photographing bugs and the tiny critters takes patience, and a macro lens may come in handy as well.
Weekly Photography Challenge – Butterflies and Bugs
For this week’s challenge if you need some tips, try reading these dPS articles:
- 4 Tips for Photographing Bugs and Insects
- 10 Tips for Photographing Dragonflies
- Backyard Macro Photography Safari
- Lighting for Macro Photography
- Tips for Photographing Butterflies
- 8 Tips for Photographing Butterflies
Share your images below:
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer upload them to your favourite photo sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
The post Weekly Photography Challenge – Butterflies and Bugs by Darlene Hildebrandt appeared first on Digital Photography School.