You don’t need a fancy studio or lights to do good headshots, but there are a few things you need to get right like the lighting and posing.
Here are some tips for both to help with this week’s challenge:
- How to Make Headshots That Glow
- 3 Reasons to do Headshots with Natural Light
- How to Pose People for Headshots
- 3 Steps to Professional-Looking Headshots Using One Flash
- Video Tutorials – Portrait Posing Tips
Weekly Photography Challenge – Headshots
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images in the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.