Time to get close-up with some macro photography this week.
Need some tips? Read these dPS articles:
- 5 Camera Settings That All Macro Photographers Should Know
- How to Choose the Perfect Macro Lens
- 5 Tips for Killer Macro Backgrounds
- How to Use Natural Light for Macro Photography
- 5 Quick Tips for Outdoor Macro Photography
- How to Get Stunning Macro Photos with Your Mobile Phone
Weekly Photography Challenge – Macro
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images in the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.