Sing, play that funky music, listen and look at these 21 images of all things music.
Weekly Photography Challenge – Music
Think of all the things you can photograph related to music:
- An individual instrument
- Musician with this instrument
- Full band
- A concert or show in a bar
- An orchestra or quartette
- A singer
- A sheet of music
- Speakers or a stereo
So get out and find something musical to photograph this week for the dPS challenge. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- 5 Tips for Portraits of Musicians That Will Help You Hit All the Right Notes
- 10 Must-Have Camera Settings for Concert Photography
- Concert Photography: Choosing the Best Camera Settings
- How to Shoot a Sequence of Photos That Capture a Story
Share your images below:
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images on the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.