Panoramic or ultra wide views of scenes are popular and work well for many different subjects.
Weekly Photography Challenge – Panoramic Photos
If you have never done a panoramic photo now it your chance to try it. The simplest way to create one is to just crop a regular image into one that is really long and narrow. Make sure the subject fits the format and you aren’t cutting off anything important to the composition.
The other, more complex way to make a pano is to shoot a series of images and stitch them together, usually using Photoshop. We have a few articles here on dPS on how to do that if you need some tips:
- How to do Landscape Panoramic Photography
- How to Shoot Panoramic Photos
- Getting Started in Panoramic Photography (beginner)
- Step By Step How to Make Panoramic HDR Images (advanced)
- HDR Vertorama Photography – How to Create Mind-bending Images (advanced)
- Step by Step Using Merge to Panorama in Lightroom (beginner)
Share your images below:
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer upload them to your favourite photo sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.