As usual, start by reviewing the 18 images of our furry friends I shared earlier.
Then it’s your turn to do the challenge.
Weekly Photography Challenge – Pets
Need some help? Try these articles:
- 9 Tips for Taking Better Photos of Cats
- Why Taking Pictures of Your Pets Will Help Make You a Better Photographer
- Pros and Cons of Photographing Dogs with a Prime Lens
- 5 Good Reasons to Take Your Dog on Photography Walks
- 6 Tips for Photographing Dogs in Action
Share your images below:
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images on the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.