Every year it happens, maybe this year it happened to you too? Many people get a new camera as a gift over the holidays, and now the fun begins, learning how to use it! You need a beginners guide to help you out.
Or maybe you got a new flash or other piece of gear, are new to post-processing, or want to try a new technique. Well, you’re in luck because you’re in the right place to find all that. We have a lot of really great articles for newbie photographers like yourself. Here are a few of the best from 2015.
Beginners photography tips – best of 2015
- 7 Incredible Tips for Beginner Photographers
- Next Level Techniques for Advanced Beginners
- A Beginner’s Guide to Choosing Shooting Mode
- Post-Processing Tips for Beginners
- Mastering the Exposure Triangle for Newbies
- 5 Tips for Newbie Landscape Photographers
- 4 Mistakes New Photographers Make and How to Avoid Them
- Top 10 Things to do When Your New Camera Arrives
- Seeing in Depth of Field: A Simple Understanding of Aperture
- How to Take Control of Aperture and Create Stronger Photos
- 6 Ways to Use Shutter Speed Creatively
- Demystifying Shutter Speed
- 6 Tips for Using ISO Effectively With Your Camera
- Back Button Focus: What is it and why should you try it?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, try the search function (look for the magnifying glass upper right corner). We have over 5700 articles in our archives. If what you seek isn’t there, first of all I’d be really surprised, please add a comment below and tell us what topic you’d like our writers to work on next. Perhaps we can add it to our list.
You can also check out our course: Photo Nuts and Bolts which is designed for beginners.