A new shoulder pad design allows for a better weight distribution and strap position across the body, and also features a removable underarm stabilising strap.
The new shoulder pad also features an ‘airmesh’ grip layer, that fixes the strap’s position on the shoulder more firmly, and increased ventilation that means you can wear the strap for extended periods without compromising on comfort.
In addition to the newly designed shoulder pad, the Breathe range also features:
- Duraflex Buckles: lighter than previous designs with enhanced strength
- Hypalon hook up points: offering increased strength and reduced weight
- Springloaded bumper locks: faster and easier to operate than previous models
- CR3 (Connect R): refined strap connection increasing durability, security and easeofuse
- FR5 (Fasten R): improved connection to camera
The new Breathe models will debut at Photokina this week and will be available on September 20, 2016 at retailers everywhere. Founder and photographer Ron Henry is excited about launching the fresh new lineup at Photokina 2016. ” We’ve made some changes that I think people will get excited about.” He added, “If you haven’t yet, we know that once you try on one of our straps you’ll see why we’ve become the leader in the Slingstrap market today.”
B&H carries the BlackRapid Breathe camera straps.