It’s time for our 4th Deal of our 12 Deals of Christmas and this one is for those of you looking to improve your Landscape Photography – and you have a choice!
Firstly you could pick up our Living Landscape Photography eBook by Todd and Sarah Sisson for $ 10 USD.
It’s all about taking captivating photos of the world around you.
Todd and Sarah have helped many thousands of readers with this beautifully designed and very practical guide and we know that they’ll significantly help you improve your photography.
This eBook normally retails at $ 29.99 but it is yours today for $ 10 USD.
Pick it up here or….
But wait… Check out this Bundle Option!
If you REALLY want to take your Landscape Photography to the next level you can bundle our Living Landscape eBook with some other fantastic teaching and presets from our friends:
- Loving Landscapes – Todd and Sarah Sisson’s second Landscape eBook on Landscape photography workflow and post-processing
- Jay and Varina Patel’s workflow series of 4 eBooks (covering teaching on waterfalls, coastlines, mountains and details/macro
- Richard Schneider’s Cityscape eBook – an in-depth guide to photographing cities
- James Brandon’s Landscape Post Processing Course – a start to finish guide to processing landscapes (10 videos)
- 7 packs of Lightroom Presets designed for landscape photographers by Todd and Sarah Sisson (128 presets in total)
So you’re getting our eBooks and some amazing training from some of the biggest names in Landscape Photography training all in one hit. But the best part is the price.
All of this normally retails for $ 290.91 USD – but we’ve twisted the arms of the Patels, Richard, James and the Sissons and today you can have it today for just $ 49 (an 83% saving).
You will never find this bundle anywhere again so it’s a great opportunity to make 2016 a great year of photographing amazing landscapes by grabbing it today here.
The post Discover How to Take Gorgeous Landscape Photos with this 83% Off Landscape Library by Darren Rowse appeared first on Digital Photography School.