Actually, the Lowepro FreeLine BP 350 AW Backpack has been in stock now at B&H for about 6 weeks but neglected posting the news when the bag first became available.
The product walkthrough embedded above provides a great overview of the backpack. It looks like the bag’s versatile design would be a good fit for a lot of photographers.
- Holds DSLR, 70-200mm & 2 Extra Lenses
- Dedicated Back Pocket for 15″ Laptop
- Dual Side Access with Zippered Panels
- Removable Small Gear Box for Accessories
- Back Straps with Buckles & Phone Pocket
- Front Tripod Attachment with Dual Straps
- Side Pocket for Monopod, Bottles, etc.
- Interior Dividers Fold Flat for Storage
- Weather-Resistant Nylon and YKK Zippers
- Removable Rain Cover Included