Using an electronic flash can really be quite daunting when you start out, and it doesn’t help that the manuals are not user friendly. This guide should cover just about every question that you might have regarding your portable flash. We were able to negotiate a 52% discount for our readers today if you want to check it out. Deal found here: The Electronic Flash Photography Guide at 52% Off
Here is a true statement- Photographers that will rise above the ranks of a beginner- Truly understand the use of an electronic flash.
They know that a photo opportunity will often yield less than perfect light, and they need the ability to carry a lightweight, easy to use, compact, light source.
They know that once a photographer understands the parts and practices of an electronic flash, it’s an easy to tool to use.
They know that if you want to take control of your photography, and feel the confidence to go into any situation, you need to understand how to use an electronic flash.
Once you understand the parts and practices of electronic flash – you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to incorporate it into your photography!
Some of the Many Topics Covered (179 Pages):
- Get step-by-step guidance on how to purchase an electronic flash. (So you don’t need to waste hours and hours of your time researching)
- Get an in-depth description on what all the little buttons and icons mean.(So you’ll produce the exact images you want every time)
- Get an expert to walk you through the features and tell you how to use them in plain easy-to-understand English. (No need to page through the hefty tech jargon in the manual)
- Discover how to use your electronic flash for special effects. (So you can experiment and create your own unique art)
- Get tips on how to protect and maintain your flash. (so that you don’t accidentally break it, and it keeps running perfectly over time)
- Discover how to adjust flash power, and how to use flash in the fog, rain, and snow. (So you can be ready in any situation)
- Learn why sync speed is vital to creating the exact shot you envision
- Discover how to balance the output of your electronic flash with available light. (So you can produce outstanding photographs, every single time you push the shutter)
- And so much more…
“If you’ve ever attempted to use an electronic flash, and your pictures came out too dark, or way over exposed, or any of the other numerous problems that can occur, you are not alone. It was only through several photographic mentors that I finally got a grasp of how electronic flash works. I would like to pass that mentorship along to you…” -Author Kent DuFault
How to Get a Discounted Copy Today (With Bonuses):
We were able to negotiate a 52% discount for our readers today which ends soon (just $ 19, normally $ 40). Right now it also includes a DIY flash bounce card template and an electronic flash cheat sheet. All of it also carries an amazing 365 day happiness guarantee so there is no risk in trying it.
Deal found here: The Electronic Flash Photography Guide at 52% Off
Go to full article: New: Electronic Flash Photography Guide at 52% Off
What are your thoughts on this article? Join the discussion on Facebook
PictureCorrect subscribers can also learn more today with our #1 bestseller: The Photography Tutorial eBook
The post New: Electronic Flash Photography Guide at 52% Off appeared first on PictureCorrect.