From the Nikon Europe YouTube Channel:
The wait is over. The Nikon D500, our latest DX-format flagship is here! A class-leading DX-format digital SLR camera that condenses the power of an FX-format Digital SLR into DX-format agility with always-on connectivity & powerful 153-point AF system and much more.
D500 Primary features
- Powerful 153-point AF achieves superior subject acquisition performance across a wide range of situations
- High-speed continuous shooting at approx. 10 fps for up to 200 shots (14-bit lossless compressed RAW)
- Unique benefits of a compact DX system — added agility in telephoto shooting
- 4K UHD video, suitable for professional productions
- New EXPEED 5 image-processing engine achieves sensitivity up to ISO 51200, expandable to Hi 5 (equivalent to ISO 1640000).
- Touch-screen, tilting 8-cm/3.2-in. high-resolution monitor ensures more comfortable shooting for professionals and advanced amateurs.
- SnapBridge support lets you link with a smart device via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- WT-7/A/B/C Wireless Transmitter (optional) enables high-speed wired/wireless LAN communication