- 32.5 MP vs. 24.2 MP (6960 x 4640 px vs. 6000 x 4000 px)
- Pixel Size of 3.20µm vs 3.72µm (DLA of f/5.2 vs. f/6.0
- Has a joystick multi-controller
- DIGIC 8 vs. DIGIC 6 processor
- Has FV Mode
- 220,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor vs 7560-pixel RGB+IR, 216-zone (18 x 12) vs. 63-zone (9×7)
- EV -3 – 18 metering range vs. EV 1 – 20
- ISO 100–25600 (1/3-stop), Expanded 51200 vs. ISO 100–12800 (1/3-stop), Expanded 25600
- Anti smudge LCD coating vs. Anti-reflection and Anti smudge (80D advantage)
- 10 fps (11 fps in live view continuous shooting vs. 7 fps
- Has Eye AF in live view
- 59.94 fps live view frame rate vs. 30 fps
- 1/16000 electronic shutter available vs. no
- C-RAW vs. M-RAW, S-RAW
- MP4 movie file format vs. MP4, MOV
- 4k, Full HD at 119.88, HD at 59.94
- Dedicated wireless menu tab
- Approx: 1300 frame battery life rating vs. 960 (at 23°C, AE 50%, FE 50%)
- 120,000 actuation shutter durability rating vs. 100,000
- Bluetooth vs. NFC
Few are going to find a reason (other than price) to go with the 80D over the 90D.
If you know of a feature difference not included here, please share it with us!
Canon EOS 90D
Order the Canon EOS 90D at B&H | Amazon | Adorama | WEX.