As much as we hate to admit it, we photographers love gear. We want the latest greatest lens, camera, bags, and gadgets. While we can’t always afford new things, nor do we need them, it’s nice to know what’s available when we are ready to upgrade.
Let’s look at some of the top gear related articles from the last year, 2015.
Cameras and General
- 6 of the Most Essential but Underused Camera Features
- How to Clean Your Camera Sensor and Lenses
- Gear Envy: Five Things to Consider Before Buying Your First Camera
- 5 Lessons Learned Switching from DSLR to Mirrorless for Travel Photography
- The 20 Most Popular DSLRs Among our Readers
- The 19 Most Popular Compact System and Mirrorless Cameras with Our Readers
- Mirrorless, DSLR or Point and Shoot: Which Camera is Best for Macro Photography?
- Do You Really Need the Latest Greatest Gear?
- The 20 Most Popular DSLR Lenses Among our Readers
- 7 Tips to Help When You’re Stuck with Only a Prime Lens
- Writer’s Favorite Wildlife Lens – Tamron 150-600mm
- Writer’s Favorites – 35mm Prime Lens
- Writer’s Favorite Lens: 50mm f/1.8
- Photographing Stars Using a Kit Lens
- How to Use a Wide-Angle Lens for People Photography
- Why Every Photographer Should Use a Manual Focus Lens
- 5 Ways a Telephoto Lens Can Improve Your Landscape Photography
- Comparing a 24mm Versus 50mm Lens for Photographing People
- How to Select the Right Camera Memory Card
- 5 DIY Hacks to Have in Your Camera Bag
- dPS Writer’s Favorite Photography Gadgets
- How to Shoot in Low-Light Conditions Without Using Flash
- Essential Accessories for Landscape Photography
- A Beginners Guide to Light Modifiers