Earlier I shared a few videos with images and tips for doing architecture photography, here.
If you need some additional help with this one, check out these dPS articles:
- 6 Helpful Tips for Doing Interior Architecture Photography
- 4 Beginner Tips for Doing Architecture Photography
- How to Create Stunning Architecture Photography by Painting with Light
- Tips for Different Approaches to Architecture Photography
- 6 Tips to Take Your Architecture Photography to the Next Level
- How to Use a Tilt-Shift Lens Creatively and for Perspective Control
Weekly Photography Challenge – Architecture
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images in the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.