Star gazing and the night sky was captured by these photographers.
Weekly Photography Challenge – Stars
To seize stars you might have to get out of the town should you stay in, or close to one. The sky must be darkish, away from stray mild and even a full moon. If you are able to do which you could seize the night time sky and the celebs in it.
Here are some ideas that will help you:
- Better Star Trails Photographs with StarStaX
- Tips for Successful Star Trails Photography
- Tips for Shooting the Milky Way
- How to Photograph the Full Band of the Milky Way
- How to do Milky Way Photography – A Comprehensive Tutorial
- Photographing Starry Skies for Nocturnal Landscape Without Breaking the Bank
- Photographing Stars Using a Kit Lens
Share your photographs under:
Simply add your shot into the remark area (search for the little digital camera icon within the Disqus feedback part) they usually’ll get embedded for us all to see or in the event you’d want, add them to your favourite photograph-sharing website and depart the hyperlink to them. Show me your greatest pictures on this week’s problem. Sometimes it takes some time for a picture to seem so be affected person and check out to not publish the identical picture twice.
Share within the dPS Facebook Group
You may also share your photographs on the dPS Facebook group because the problem is posted there every week as nicely.
Recently we launched our new Night Photography course by dPS author Jim Hamel. Learn more about this brand new course right here, so you’ll be able to take beautiful night time pictures too!